SKF 6008 Bearing
Angular Contact Ball Bearings
An angular contact bearing is a type of specialty ball bearing used in many manufacturing and industrial applications. This relatively small device is designed to support a greater range of forces than a standard bearing, and to work within even the most precisely engineered machines and equipment.Angular Contact Ball Bearings. Angular contact bearings from Grainger can support combined loads simultaneously in radial and axial directions. Use them for high-speed, high-precision applications, such as turbines and dentistry equipment, where dual-direction loads are present.
Angular contact ball bearings have inner and outer ring raceways that are displaced relative to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that these bearings are designed to accommodate combined loads, i.e. simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
Angular Contact. Angular contact ball bearings are designed for combination radial and axial loading. Single-row bearings have high thrust capacity in one direction. Some single-row bearings are specifically designed for duplex mounting in sets for maximum performance. Double-row Conrad bearings can accommodate thrust in both directions.
- 60 mm x 85 mm x 13 mm CYSD 7912DT angular contact ball bearings
- 60 mm x 85 mm x 13 mm
- ISO 7306 ADT angular contact ball bearings
- 0,04 Kg
- 35 mm
- 55 mm x 90 mm x 18 mm NTN 5S-2LA-BNS011LLBG/GNP42 angular contact ball bearings
- Eight-Bolt Plummer B
- 310 rpm
- Toyana 7200 B-UX angular contact ball bearings
- 6800 kN
- 530 mm
- 900,000 mm x 1280,000 mm x 220,000 mm NTN SF18004DF angular contact ball bearings
- 2 Bolt Flange Block;
- 100 mm x 140 mm x 20 mm CYSD 7920CDF angular contact ball bearings
- 100 mm x 140 mm x 20 mm
- 20 mm x 47 mm x 20,62 mm Timken 5204KD angular contact ball bearings
- 0,6 mm
- 6700 r/min